Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I LOST 3KG...
2 more kg to go..
hahahaha...

oh yes...today, went to school wif farrah..
today, Peicai sec (my sec sch)
came to ite simei for the sch trip or something..
my ex pe teacher interview me..hahaha famous jap!!
wen to class, less than 15 mins, firedrill..
thank god i brought my umbrellla along..
3 umbrella share wif 9 or more ppl..
u can check the pics below...
but got to comment something abt my sch firedrill excercise..
if its a real fire... i think 3/4 of us in the school will be dead..
everybody take their own sweet time, my class was like the first 5 classes to reach the assembly place...
below are pics aft the fire drill, sch as usual..but u guys see la..da mcm semut...
btw, i had lots of fun wif NINIE, FAI N FAZZ!!!
i lurp u guys so much...
they make my day..
n im looking forward for tmr...



all of us smoking....hahahaha

Fazz, Me, Ninie & Fai..

i cant sleep. i feel like giving up.. or did i give up..ya i did.. gosh.. wat am i talking about...

No comments: