Sunday, September 30, 2007

Anything you can do, i can do better..
I can do anything better than you..

Anything you can be, I can be greater..
Sooner or later i can be greater than you...

Anything you can wear, I can wear better,
In what you wear, i look better than you..

Anything you can say, I can say faster
I can say anything faster than you..

wonder why i type like this..
watch this video..hahaha..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C0I7Ef4gQI


ok its abt formula one..
hehehehe...
ok today i watch formula one.. at 12.30pm..
i was like dragging myself out from bed...
and guess what, it raining there.. so for 20 laps safety car convoi... no overtaking.. ferrari from no 3 n 4 was force in to the pits by the race director coz a new rule came out wen they start the race, all cars must be in the full wet tyres.. they start the race with intermediates tyres.. wtf...

twice they went to the pit..stress sia..but guess what.. alot of the accidents and stuff happened... n after i keep singing the song above.. ALONSO accident... me n bro in law was like shouting out loud... hahahahaha....but the fun part only start 15 laps to the end, till the last lap...sial la...giler fun...

btw alonso, i love ur act in the advertisment...

anything you can do, i can do better...
hahahaha...


No comments: