Thursday, September 27, 2007

full moon asked me to edit this..
he say i sound so rude...
but i will not edit..
i will juz say sorry to the person in this post oh yes...this is for u... im over u..trust me.. n stop asking ur girl to serang/call me.. wakakakaka..
coz i dun believe...thats why i hang up...she's panting (as tho she juz had a climax) n sound nervous.. hahaha, u think i care who's next... i had u first...wow!! n im happy.. i taste u first!! she got the left over!! n i teach u a lot wif my fuck up attitude rite.. so hav fun wif ur so called nervous gf...
evn full moons thinks u are a loser...start a relationship wif lies.. wat??? u got flings and all before u had me.. but real fact u are juz a virgin...
good oscar actor!!!
it shows that im better than u!!
i dun need another oscar actor...
i juz need a sincere n better guy..
n
i love money!! show me the money..
if not..juz shut up!!
oh ya, u shud know...i have a few better guys out there...only im taking my own sweet time to choose...hahahaha...
yes i admit, IM BOSSY,SPOILT,MATERIALISTIC,MANJA N DIFFERENT..
That Nur Hanis Insyirah/Corinna Insyirah!!!




i know some of my frens blog abt this too... they blame me 2.. but thanks guys for the support.. im blogging this for the last time.. let me defend myself..
congrats to him, for hurting me..
letting me cry in frustration at nite..

ok, the story starts from 8 sept..
he called me, to settle..we talk alot.. n he open up..
first he confess he still a virgin when he first met me.. so ya.. im not shock coz i know what on..
so wen i told my sis he's a virgin, he scolded me..coz he thinks he wud look like a virgin loser.. before our relationship start... he actually told me he slept wif 2 girls before... then aft it ended he confess, no he was a virgin, the story he slept wif 2 girls is juz lies!!..
now he said its like my fault to believe him he's a virgin..
so what next...dont keep changing story line, we all confuse..

he said i send him composition sms??
my sms are short, less than 1 page.. n i send him twice, *check my hp log* but he said i send him million of times... (thank god i got a good hp log up till 30 days)

BUT

wonder why his fren did blog abt me 2..
he open up to me, on the 8 of sept 2007... thats wen he open up everything.. he juz put up an act in front of her (the fren that blog abt me)..
he dont like her at all.. its like he being force to do so... coz frens.. so he hav to act..

to his fren, please stop it.. let be sincere wif u, he's just putting up an act in front of u...he dont respect u at all coz of ur other half..till today..
oh ya, u told me i have no right to judge me, few days aft u lend my hp, he open up to me, telling me, u did bitch abt me with him... and wen u said i assume..i didnt... coz i know everything.. u told me i hav no right to judge u...but wait.. who judge who first?? i didnt judge u.. even tho i heard alot of things abt u.. i didnt judge u coz to me, everybody have his/her bad points..

im amused by the way u act so innocent..ur fren n my best fren even saw the condition of the hp wen i pass to ur fren..it still brand new (out from the box)...but u dun even wan to admit that u use it till there's line on the screen...god even tho its a cheap hp, its from my grandpa!! goddamnit!! if its my n73, or my 6110 navigator..look at the condition.. *proudly show* theres all kind of lines on screen n hp body, paints scratches.. even tho its less than 2 weeks!!!

i called him last nite.. to stop all this..if not i wud call his mum..
but he dare me to call his mum... when u dare me, i wud do.. nothing stop me.. (bossy)
i called his mum at 1217am for 10 mins n 3 secs.. *check hp log*
ur mum told me u are beyond control...

he also said i pass his no ard for prank calls.. did i??
all this while, its me trying to settle everything... prank calls??
he passed my no ard, a small girl to called me...
thank god now im using another no, private no..

a tag abt WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS MY DIGNITY?
First, I blog that way coz, he acted as tho I took his virginity away.. so I got really pissed off.. so I do that.. I still have it..
let me tell u the truth..everybody have this need for pleasure.. its either u wanna tell ur frens n family or juz keep it to urself..
my frens n sis know abt it... if im horny or wat... if I have a bf I wud tell him 2..
btw i dun need a dildo... for now i have no mood for that pleasure...
coz im cars are better than dildo... from ferrari to benz n bmw.. thats my toys..
so i dun see a need for me to have a dildo..its not my toys at all.. i wud rather marry a ferrari or slr maclaren than guys.. i dun really need sex.. 2 yrs without it.. i survived...
me blogging abt this. i know its 2 much.. but defending myself..i have to open up everything..same in court..(thanks to my undergrad law fren)

only now, the judge are those who read it...

to the judges out there, I didn’t mention names.. I didn’t change his link in my previous blog.. Don’t u think what he did is totally beyond limit..
well I didn’t diss him… coz I didn’t mention his name..
(siapa makan chili dia yg terasa pedasnya)
again he break the promise.. he diss me.. coz he mention my name.. his link..
hahaha so that mean he the sore loser??

btw i know u hate me so much coz hate ur ‘problem’ and i used to care abt ur 'problem' i did help u wif the 'problem', wif my help, it did go away a bit...
i hope u will carry on using it, so ya ur 'problem' will go away.. so called me a man, sherk or watever. everything is original abt me...from my boobs to my butt.. everything.. me a man??Ok.. thanks for telling me.. FULL MOON!! Can I go for plastic surgery..
call me horny loser... go ahead... im not.. i didnt sell myself on net or watever...

seriously im tired..u can ask anybody to be ur gf n call me...(again u act n lie)
are u coward or wat??
i dun need..coz i didnt hide or run from anything.. im juz stating real facts, I didn’t change story lines..
u can juz say watever u wan..coz i dun wan to continue this..
i know im partly to be blame.. sorry, but u know i react only after finding out u break the promises n words..

i think its time for me to decide..
n i hav made my decision..(advice frm all my frens n family)
im considering full mood advice 2..
InsyaAllah, one day, i will find the right path..i just have to be strong...

No comments: