Friday, September 28, 2007

seriously, im dead tired today..
but when parents asked me if i wanna follow them to godma's hse..
i said yes..
coz i miss the two of them...without them last night, i dun think i cud sleep....
so wanna chat with them..
and...
guess what...

company in kl is now in chaos..
bloody bitch trying to control the company...
so wats next?? steal ppl husband...
bloody hell... first u force my Aunt to throw all the good workers.. (so wat, u can call all ur stupid family members to work in that company)
MUTHAFUCKER OLD MAID..

while we lepakking at godma's hse...dad hp cant stop ringing...worst than a hotline phone..

here a info for u... enjoy ur days in the company for like another 5 more days...
enjoy n spend the company money as u wish... so how much did u spent all this while??
1 million or maybe 2?? fuck.. not enuff wif the condo that we gave u...
i still remember, u use that line, oh cik jan, let hanis follow me go shopping.. i will get her watever she wants, bloody hell, u spent at guess kids for ur nieces and nephew using the company credit card!!

they are not bloody related to the company..

well old maid... u only got 5 more days before my dad arrive.. (at the moment he's busy wif my granny)
aft that, balik kampung papa kedana...

venting my anger again, coz of this stupid bloody old maid...my best guy fren in that company now working in Texas sdn bhd as coordinator.. wen he bloody hell earn more than 4k wen he work for us...

i heard all this nonsense for so long, only now it gone beyond control.. they come n ask help from mummy n daddy..is that a sign im getting back wat i use to have.. hopefully..

this happens a couple of times..
am i suppose to blame malays that try to get the fast way to be rich?? or wat??
i see in frenship its also the same...family n this is worst.. business...
now its hard for me to believe ppl ard me.. yes..grew up wif this company, seeing all the backstab, it sucks...
2 yrs ago, i lost my life coz backstabbers in family...
and frenship, its hard for me to have true frens..
beside fullmoon and ya my close gfs....farrah, wawa,qurra,ninie,suhana...

now its back to business... crazy or wat for my parents to keep quiet n see part of hardwork destroyed by a slut... hell no...

hope this end fast... n hope life get even better aft this....hopefully daddy bring me along....
mish kl so much...

No comments: