Tuesday, September 18, 2007

my hse was totally in a mess over the weekend coz few painters came to paint the whole entire house...

damn tired...
im so freaking happy coz mclaren was penalised for the spy scandal...yedah!! so now ferrari is the constructor champ!!! im a true ferrari tifosi!!!

ok E'one this post for u!!!
my fren from kl likes SLEEQ!!
hahahaha..
he asked me to get for him sleeq album with their signature...

ok, went out to watch movie today... Ratatouille (ratatootee)...hahaha
had fun the whole day...to add wif the fun n laughter i had today...
i got a new hp...
yes, that latest nokia 6110 Navigator that cost 650 plus..
no i didnt sell my n73 away.. i still have my n73...now i can keep changing hp..the camera damn good...
one thing, i dont really know how to use the gps...

this friday im gonna watch chuck n larry..
hahaha..can i have that guess bag??

No comments: