Friday, October 12, 2007

first
happy birthday to my dearest adeq...
please adeq.. we all (ur kakaks) love you...
and of coz...
to one and only bboy Dome!!
i juz check out the video (BOTY)
u look great dear...

and

wanna wish all my muslim frens out there...
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin...


ok peeps...

watched ALPHA DOG last nite till 2plus am..
u guys shud watch it!!!
based on true story.. the youngest guy in FBI wanted list..
besides that, JT act in the movie..kudos to him..
hmmm,,go and find a way coz its rated R21...
maybe bring ur dad along..hahaha..
(trust me, daddy pissed of wif the movie, coz got alot of sex scenes)
lagi2 bulan puasa..


i am so addicted to Apologize..
gosh...i cant sleep without listening to apologize n dagger..
and i cant sleep without disturbing jof...
i wonder how i gonna survive without him for 1 week...(he's going aussie for holiday on 14oct)
but he promised me, after that we gonna go night safari...heee best nyer...
oh ya pls make sure u activate ur auto roam, so i can freely call u..

im pissed of with my bro in law...
my sis n him had a mini arguments n he so damn sacarstic..
seriously, i wish i cud juz sepak him..
she's still my sis... n u better treat her well...
my parents treat u nicely, like their own bloody son...
no need to be sacarstic wif my sis...
n my sis treat ur siblings way better than me...
i dun see they help my sis alot...
maybe in a year or so they or i change..
but for now.. i think im way better than any of them..
thats why i dont care if u dont like me to smoke in front of u..
try me..i will take any responsiblity if parents caught me smoking..

and ya, i wanna bantai the laundry guy from Cotton Care Laundy for not calling me to inform he cant sent the curtains on time... bloody hell...
i waited for hours...
cant u bloody hell pick up the phone, dail the number on the receipt n give me a bloody call that u gonna send tmr(later)...
pls ah...if u wanna us to pick it up juz bloody tell us.. we got car n money u idiot..
fish tank...

(i still prefer Butler Laundry and that lady hmm Joan)

i thot i cud at least settle wif the curtains so i left with the bedsheet quilt cover and all.
my task once i wake up later, curtains from balcony, to study area, to kitchen n all the 3 bedrooms..
n one thing i hate wif the curtains, is so damn heavy n got 2 layers..
and the bedsheets and all...
thank god now im on holiday..

saying abt holiday, this monday new semester (final year last semester) damn...
after that, i wanna work..
and i really wish i could work at KL!!
so i can bloody stop that bitch from making chaos in the company...
wat else does she wants...haiz...
i really wish i got a supernatural powers and make her vanish in sec..
and i badly need my own privacy, my own life..
n wat i want..

i think im changing..
i getting to content with things going on around me...
and one thing for sure... life never same without Full Moon...
god.. answer my prayers... i need full moon.. i miss him...





CSI Miami!!
oh horratio..i love u..
back to back... guess which one is my car!!!
look at the traffic!!!
all belongs to me.. hehehe...

No comments: