Thursday, October 18, 2007

i won tickets to overdrive dance party!!!
yeay..
im going and i dont give a fuck!!!
my sis left me at home, go jb without me.. ( i know im sick)
but at least go wen im not ah...
so i dun give a damn...im going...


i have no idea where to start...
yesterday my navigator turn 1 month..hahaha
today my car turn 1 month.. hahaha..random huh..

im having fever now..haiz..sucks man...
yesterday i called full moon..
how it started...

me: hello dear!!!
full moon: hi dear.. im so sorry i been so busy...
me: tau tak pe...
full moon: its damn gila gila babi busy.. so hows raya??
me: boring... tk dpt duit raya sgt... nk duit raya boleh??
full moon: can... so now raya is a boring thing for u ah.. tk dpt collections spoils the fun eh..
me: yup..hehehehe..u lak, raya mcm mana??
full moon: my rumah kena pecah masuk bila i balik kampung..semua my things pencuri taw...
me: wtf... so how much all in all u lost??
full moon: you estimate.. few thousands, all my watches and stuff...
me: watches?? damn expensive watches..
full moon: 5 rolex and wif other branded watches...
me: wtf...
full moon: same as ur rumah here right..
me: yup.. we lost abt 300k...
full moon: same fate huh...


raya was ok for me...
had migraine and all.. monday after sch we had birthday party..
thank god tuesday no class..
i enjoy every min...
the part i didnt, wen my so called EX cousins came and ask for forgiveness..
i juz walked away.. 2 years i suffer becoz of them...
even if they lick or eat my shit, i wont forgive them..







washing the cars n motor on eve of raya.. hehe..

vespa...cool..
first day of raya...
atuk and grandmas busy helping him wif his presents..


berasmaradana infront of nek yang n grandma
my nephew n niece, went ard kissing n hugging..haiz..
3 generations.. my mum wearing black sleeveless

happy bithday mikhail, mummy and wathiqah...

its actually wathiqah, My mummy n mikhail..
we need 2 cars transport his bday presents back home.. she got alot of barbies and a DIOR make up set!!!




another candidn pic..
after 2 years, finally we met..
currently single..
grab him fast.. hahaha




the balloons that cost $150...

her bday...
bye balloons..


let go off the balloons..
s 350 , clk 320 and bmw 320i

i swear, benz s class damn comfortable..

she look the same as my sis!!

damn, its a candid..
huggable...
my bantal busuk...
juz bored...
Benz S Class and CLK..
love!!!



she request a pic wif me before leaving...sweet hurt..
cool huh?? my god bro hair
i made this..
one of the best things that happened in my life..
chatted wif him 3 days ago for 1 hour...
worth the time...
enjoy every min...
we talk abt the memories we shared...

No comments: