Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy birthday Izza and Suresh...
may god bless u...
take care...

will upload the pics soon once ninie email me...


as early as 7am, wawa msged me abt...
ya i felt everything come crashing on me...
he mean the whole world to me...for 2 years, my everything..
yes, wen we first got to know each other, he was shock to know me... how we are related and stuff...
but nobody knows abt us being close friends..
so ya.. early this year, i found out a few in my family hates him... rivals and stuff.. but we ignore it.. maybe our fault 2 put some hope and dreams...
today... giler sial... all this like a nightmare...never imagine it wud happen... not in million years..

so i called him to ask for some kind of explanation...
ok, i break the rules... no calls every mon morning coz meeting...
i totally forget... argh... mampus... ok.. nvm....
one day will ask him...

thanks wawa for putting a smile on my face... will ask him to get for u that managing director... ok... i still viewing the portfolio...

No comments: