Wednesday, November 14, 2007

im really piss of...wif my bro in law and sister...
they make use of me...
i was damn freaking hungry...
yet they cant bloody wait for only 5 mins...
it doesnt make a big different...
compare wif them, they use my money for their stuff, that i bloody go to sch i can only get drinks n cigges ...for today....coz before i left home, papa did say malam go out have dinner, coz mama not cooking...
and last nite they even had dinner somewhere, wen i didnt eat at all...fuck!!!!


and for my bro in law, u shud know that u are a fucking self centered person!!!!
my sis treat ur sisters way better than she treat me...
i evn gave my sis money if she doesnt hav enuff cash... not only my sis, sometimes i lend u my money for petrols...
shame on u...

and i have to bloody eat left over foods at jalan kechot...never in my life... if u guys have children i wud feed them wif left over... how u feel ?????!!!!!!

now i dun hav mood to even talk to anybody...
i wanna cancel the genting trip. i dun give a shit..so what if u guys paid already... im so damn sure this will happen again... n u guys will never learnt this lesson...

its true, im alone now... i rather not having a sis n bro in law than have u guys that dont care for ur own family...

No comments: