Monday, November 05, 2007

HELP!!! THERES AN EARTHQUAKE AT HOME!!!!!!!
bro in law and my sis running ard fighting for psp!!!
me, sis and brother in law becoming game freak.. forget abt food, sleep and even toilet...
blame the psp... usually hp games.. now we dont bother to check our hp evn there's a new msg receive..
crazy... we thot of getting a new one... i will get black psp this december...
the current psp is not mine, my cousin dont want it... so im using it, its my memory card tho..
dad sponsors...
dad warn me abt having a psp...
i wont study.. but as he can see, all the 3 badak at home, is not doing any work at all...and all we do is fight for psp...
i wanna my own... black wud be mine!! i dun care, i hate pink... eeeuuu!!
2 lady like...

oh ya..now change topic, abt the guy that i love...
look a like...
aft a fight we had last week, we seems to distance ourselves...

i complaint everything to full moon...
full moon understand,same goes for farrah..
both thinks wen me and him got together, they know im always happy...
full moon was the 1st to know abt the kiss.. and all...
how passionate it was...and stuff...
for now... full moon wants me to go alone...
no relationship... he knows i cant handle anymore stress...
enuff wif family and frens issues... and of coz the past...
if i can change a few things in life... i will not let him go...
but nvm... i still hav a husband who hav a bf now... hahahaha... my hubby fetch me once a week..
i love u hubby.... and accept the fact, i cant never wake up early...
and u love me coz i still layan u evn tho im busy wif my psp...

No comments: