Sunday, November 11, 2007

i have been so freaking stress lately that my new hp ( the nokia navigator) suffer alot..
i keep throwing my hp... juz slam it on the floor in class and all..
that now the sim card metal lock came off.. cool huh...
my hp is juz barely 2 months.. n it cost $668...
now im planning to get Nokia 6500 slide, cost the same price...


i just gonna see, if i got extra money...i will get it...
or maybe my full moon... he 2 eyeing for 6500 slide...

wednesday where it all started...hahaha
wrestling wif my hp...
finally get to meet my cousin god daughter.. nur tyra fyeqisa...at my god mom hse for family gathering.. (they have family gathering every public holiday)
3 month old...wenever u talk to her, she will laugh...even tho in serious tone...

i wonder wen my sis gonna give me a niece or nephew..
im ready now...
if its a boy, i gonna teach him abt f1, moto gp, fast cars.. fhm, maxim...gamble..
girl... f1, fast cars, make ups, clothes and of coz hot boys...
ok..i know my sis dun mind.. coz she wud juz say this, kau ajar kau tanggung.. anything duit kau..
hahahahaha...

thursday, i went out at 11pm n reached home close 2 3 am...
im late for sch on friday....

yesterday (friday midnite), i went jb... yup... reached home close to 5am...
serious happening... i fall in love wif rs...it exactly like my sis car, but the new version..
sizzling hot la sia...

juz now, i went out.. met jof... we went shopping (get my 3/4 at bugis),dinner at siam kitchen (yummy), watch movie at suntec..last min shopping at marina (topshop n topman 4 jof)
4 times i watch game plan, and i cried each time i watch it..
after shopping at topshop.. i wanna get the handbag at esprit cost 90 bucks..but closed..
so ya, get drinks at starbucks, n wanted to chill at esplanade.. walking towards esplanade... my heart beating damn fast.. i had this freakin feeling i gonna see him.. well yes..
he wif (my best gay fren) and their fren..
i called my best gay fren...coz i really wanna meet him...
so ya.. they saw me...asked who the guy beside me and stuff..
haiz...


TO MY BELOVED HUBBY...
sorry cant meet and have fun wif u n ur church frens at intercontinental hotel this weekend...
have fun wif ur bf ok....
monday u can story telling...
enjoy ur stay there..
i miss u... see ya on monday love...


ok enuff... enjoy the pics below...




i wish i cud take her home...
i put her to sleep....yeay..
i wan my sis 2 give me a niece or nephew asap..
my sis n her sis in law...look!! jb outing is da bomb...
cant wait for isaac hamzah (her baby)...
she's pregnant n due anytime soon, but still wants to go jb..

No comments: