Monday, November 26, 2007

ok... a not so bad weekend minus the late night study and a few stuff...
now im updating my miles and more points to redeem ipod for myself...
i love flying and miles and more..thanks lufthansa...

i wanna go germany again!!!!hahaha (my uncle going there for 3 weeks coz ite dover send him for some attachment)bestnyer!!

ok today i got so stress with the fucking hard CA!!! i hate advance acc 2...
finding pati ikan haruan america ginseng for my aunt...
and my beloved uncle thinks im his street directory and bus directory..everything...
but i love my uncle so much so i entertain, if not later nobody gonna fetch me frm ecp..(spoiltnyer)

oh yes...
my Cita2 (dreams)!!!!
i need to get my beloved uncle a NAVIGATOR!!! the H.P. or Dell navigator..yes...with bus directory.. but my uncle muz get me F1 tickets!!! hahaha...

and i wanna set a Ginseng Shop with delivery man..all the ginseng muz be halal ones of coz..
so the makciks2 and pakciks2 islandwide can just call and we will deliver it..$2 delivery charge..

sorry im so stress... i wanna sleep...

No comments: