Sunday, November 25, 2007

hello...
just got back from chalet...
oh to inform u guys, i got back my navigator... i mean my hp...its nokia 6110 navigator..
a good hp.. but im not going to use it anymore..
why?? to me it got some sort of virus... no, its still work like wonders but no way im using it..
call me spoilt brat or anything, but no!! im not using it anymore!!! benci banci!!

i hate her (the person who steal my hp n pretend she found it near the playground)
my dad have to go all the way to her fiance hse to meet her.. (which is my god mom elder sister house)
she engaged to my god mom nephew..fyi...
she said her sis stole my hp, but why she have to run away from me after i realise my hp is gone..
my dad told me she cried and all.. but who gives a shit...bull shit la..
her melodrama...after we dare her to drink holy water than she admit... wat the fuck sia..
stupid pencuri... her new nick btw..
she deleted all info... pics, smses, songs everything la.. but stupid.. she didnt delete the notes and of coz, i always copy all my contact to memory card, its still there, thank god.. but kinda pissed coz izza bday party pics all gone.. fcuk!!
asked if its my hp, of coz... coz my theme is still MICHAEL SCHUMACHER (bodoh tk tau tukar themes) and from my memory card which u have to access thru file manager and u will find all my contacts..
see how teramat bodoh nyer pencuri.. and no pencuri will sms the owner of the hp that he or she found the hp near the playground... TERAMAT BODOH!!!

im kinda paranoid leaving hp even to toilet that i asked my parents to hold for me.. but i totally forget abt my novel...i left it at chalet..but its ok..
now dad using the navigator..
i wan n95 8gb.. but dad said the speaker not that good..
saying abt speaker... my frens having hard time waking me up, and only after 47 missed calls then i finally ans their calls..
i cant take my n73 anymore..the lagging n speaker sucks..
i dont want my navigator anymore..
time to eye for new hp...
will full moon buy for me a new hp as bday present??

No comments: