Sunday, November 18, 2007

take note!!!
i lost my hp!!!
and that bloody person that took my hp is using my no and hp!!!
both my private no and 916 no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that person evn msg my dad saying he found my hp near playground!!!

but i only left for 2 mins to go toilet, and my hp is not on the table anymore!!!

im so freaking angry sad (everything mix)

i wonder who took my hp, wen i at my god mom hse, and all of them know me well!!!!

I WANT MY NAVIGATOR BACK LA BLOODY STUPID ASS SLUT BITCH FUCKER DICKLESS PENCURI!!!!!!!!!


took my hp, still dare to msg all of us, u got the hp, thanks for the hp, u found so u wanna use the hp...
bloody go buy ur own, stupid ass...
still wanna use my no to msg...
tak sedar diri... bodoh!!! i wan my hp back!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

DICKHEAD!! DONT SHOW OFF U STEAL MY HP, AND MSG EVERYBODY!!!!...COZ U TOOK MY HP, NOT U BUY WITH UR BLOODY FREAKING MONEY...

SO OBVIOUS U ARE JUZ 2 POOR!!!!
I GONNA GO THE OTHER WAY TO FIND OUT WHO U ARE, EVEN THO ITS NOT GOOD... BUT I DONT CARE...
A FEW SAW MY HP THERE ON TABLE BEFORE I WENT TO THE TOILET..
AND NEXT, I KNOW ITS GONE...


i got alot of contacts and it worth millions...

full moon no's and address and all.. fuck !!!

i want my hp back..

abg gunawan, hanis nk hp hanis balik... hanis tk nk tau siapa ambik walaupun hanis rasa dia ambik!!!

hanis nk hp 2 balik.. hanis tk kisah... buat org tu sengsara!!

to a few ppl thats close to me, pls change ur password... coz i did save a few ppl password in my hp...

No comments: