Wednesday, November 21, 2007

im in class updating my blog.. i dont know why..
i used to believe i can buy anything with my money..
but when he msged me, he selling himself for 200 for 1 day..
and willing to spend 1 day (for dinner)...

i decided not...
yes im yearning to spend my time with him..of coz i still love him
but no...
not for 200... to pay his bills..
im sure his frens reading my blog will inform him..
but i dont care..

i saw him a few times today.. he wave but i ignore..
i hurt him by saying, why only bills, why not insurance, seasons parking, petrol and road tax..
i dont care coz he hurt me with his smses..
we just cant be together anymore.. he changed alot.. from good, bad to worst...
why... cukup la syg... when im at god mom house, you keep changing your mind abt meeting up..
im so confuse dear... very very confuse...
are you making use of me.. taking advantage.. u dont wanna listen to my explanations.. i just lost my hp, im going for a short holiday soon.. im not your gf anymore...
so syg, dont ask me for 200 bucks.. yes spending time with u is like a dream come true..but not aft i pay 200..sorry syg.. its not worth the investment..

No comments: