Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday JOSHUA!!!!
my (tk jadi) Boyfie.. (farrah ah, always follow us ard during nitec years)haiyo..cannot make it.. now see, im single... (no not blaming farrah) yes partly.. coz she also like joshua... hahahaha...
miss nitec years, juz me, farrah, junyong, benny, joshua and aanandaa.. 2 girls wif 4 bodyguards.. glamour!!!

im feel touch when sum1 come to me and wish me happy birthday evn tho we are no longer frens or in contact... shock.. i rub my eyes and even slap my face.. hey.. all the bad thots abt that sum1 gone in a second... hope god bless that person..

oh ya, i asked that sum1 to get for me hobbits.... ya...bday present.. hobbits... thats gonna be so cool!!!

at times i feel my parents neglected me and focus more on my god family...
jealous, OF COZ!!! i felt di Anak ditiri kn oleh my own parents.... so not fair!!!
and now u always see me crying or just sad about my parents.. till they finally realise once again, i really want them to give me 100% attention!!!

ok... i cant wait for 28 december... meeting mr Faizal Rashidi... yeay.. so excited when he told me that.. i start dancing to songs like da bomb, caramu, joget lambak.. hahahahaha... enuff hint...

saying abt faizal rashidi... hmmmm e'one another cute guy...
he send me a msg on myspace...
subject: corinna yang..........

corinna yg telah menghilang kan diri.. huhuhuhu
mana pi?

short...but so sweet...


so today, i actually didnt feel like going out.. but after i msg my favourite uncle this

me: another 2 more days to my bday.. i want present.. i want creative zen stone plus, 2gb.. now creative tgh sale...
my uncle: ok i give u money now, u go buy.. if not enuff go top up.. wats ur bank acc no
me: top up, mana boleh... haiz..okok.. better than nothing

so i met jof after my uncle transfer money to my acc... we went marina square and guess what.. i got my mp3... white colour.. cute... only that the sale is at jurong east.. so i bought it at original price of $99.. who cares.. my sis top up another $49.. hehehe.. so far i only got 2 bday present...
crazy right... but who cares, as long im happy...hahahaha....



esprit bag frm jof
mp3 frm my favourite uncle and sis

my clever babyboy....
brother love...
mikhail gonna be Abang soon.. in 7 more months..
mikhail and fariz...
kakak and mikhail...
my drugs...
kakak new hp that im gonna use...

we had fun... i love them
yes tis is the new london..
an unsuccessful attempt to jump...
serious, this ride make u wanna repent
yes, london next summer??

No comments: