Sunday, January 06, 2008

argh...tmr sch reopens!!!argh!!!
a very late belated bday to...

Farrah Faith - 31 dec
Bone- 1st jan
Michael schumacher - 3rd jan (dgr2 he read my blog..hahaha)

today the day i really scare about losing someone i love...
i was sleeping.. my sis came to my room and wake me up...
kakak: adik, mama pengsan kat workplace, they sending her to hospital
adik: huh?? (it take me abt 2 mins to really understand what my sis said)
kakak: kau nak gi tak?? papa tgh siap tu..
adk: ah?? nak...

run to the toilet, wash my face and all.. in 5 mins im ready..
and the part i swear, ferrari shud watch... the way my dad drive..sure they wan my dad to drive for them...
i just cant describe but in my heart, i was cursing 2..
i was like, sekali mama tak de pape... aku dgn kereta nie masuk hospital...

my mum, she's alright, she said its just giddy and a mild high blood..(this is the first time) i dont want it to happen again.... 2 hours in observation ward.. and when the blood test and all shows nothing wrong with her, so ya... we went home..

nothing much...

highlights...

sunday-farrah christmas party, da bomb.. had so much fun..
su slept over at my hse... after the party.. and the next day we went to book her btt..

wednesday- went out with farrah to get her sch bag *mcm back to sch*, met su at her workplace..
and we met my hot guy again!! yipee!!! u can see me smile all the way... and guess wat, on the way to suntec, farrah and i bought pasta salah and potato salah at starbucks...
while waiting for su, we had auntie anne.. than we had dinner.. but my hot guy made for us one special drink...double chocolate and we cant finish our food.. coz 2 full...
there goes our diet la eh...
after dinner, we can even chill at starbucks again..

on friday..
i was so damn bingit coz i waited for a bus, almost an hour..
siapa tk bingit...
reached my granny hse, and while eating, i talk to my cousin.. Ain.. she's turning 8 this year.. and she suddenly said Wat the TOOT!!!
i was like, wat the fuck.. where the hell u learn that word...
this cannot..
i called my sis, so my sis give her a warning, after the call, she sit down..and all she do is..
haizzzzz, hmmmmm,haizzzz, hmmmmmmmmmm and play with her hair...
i swear.. i feel like slapping her....

but i didnt...

i asked her, why she didnt reply to my sms, then she said this..
kak hanis yg tk top up kn.. prepaid habis..

after that, she told me, she cant on the desktop..
and she was like, why cannot on, i wanna play games la..
i juz ignore.. she's way to spoilt!!! argh!!!!!!

later at nite
after tranfer some credits to her hp...
i told her, after 15 mins than can sms..
and i went home la...

the next day, on saturday.. she msged me this,
kak hanis why no sms..
i replied, can sms means can use already...
soon after that she replied this...
oh ok, ain tak nak msg lagi, nanti cepat habis..

she really mintak wat the fuck frm me...
blame my sis now she's a spoilt brat..

No comments: