Wednesday, January 09, 2008

life been better...
or shall i say im happy!!!!
down part is, till today, my dad blame me for not telling him the TOTO numbers i wan him to buy.. if not, on monday i can get a new hp.. n95 8gb...
haiz...
he suppose to be more alert...
4,10,24

and mum hospital bed and observation room is that no.. omg..bingit...

april their wedding month
10 my sis birthdate
24 my birthdate

ok forget about it....

i had alot of fun..
thanks to farrah, suhana and farrah cousin.. shaun..

especially the bus ride home on tuesday after school...
it full with laughter..
im sure the rest were like cursing us...

since monday, i made an improvement..
hahahahaha
i never skip a class...8 more weeks of sch and thats it...im graduating soon, so im dont want to miss a lesson....
and disturbing our frens, including the guy i had a crush on...
all 3 of us.. farrah and su... not me.. i juz love fighting wif him..

ok last!!!

happy 1095 days
to me and farrah!!!
tmr is our 3rd anniversary.. omg..
1095 days...
and i love every single day i spend with her by my side..
I THANK GOD for having her by my side...
i appreciate it alot...
i wish i cud type the 2 long pages letter that i wrote to her and gave it to her personally..
and she cried reading it...
now we realise, we really need each other...
let me juz make it short...
Farrah Faith Ibrahim

i love you!!!!!!!
ich liebe dich..
thanks for the love and support u gave... and babe.. im here for u..
he came for a while and left u...
but he brought us closer when we thot its over...
be strong, im always here..
and i know how u feel right now...
dont cry, coz its raining now!!!!
hahahahahahahahaha gendengzzz



i love her
we share almost everything...

No comments: