Thursday, February 07, 2008

happy chinese new year to all...
collect money dont forget me ok...hahahax..
yesterday was da'bomb...outing with abg nizam families and all..
its really happening..expecially after 2 months not meeting my favourite baby...
isaac hamzah..finally, get to meet him..
kinda cranky...same as me.. not feeling that well..same as me...

but manage to take pics with him...
he's juz so cute...

nothing much to blog about...
having mood swings...
now chatting with hr...
yup...kinda funny...
he's better than his bro..
not serious..and loves to joke around...

finally i paid my fines on monday...
there goes the 200 bucks..
if not i can get my DKNY watch i wanted...
haiz.....hr finds it funny...
but he forgets that this is a FINE country after all...
will post the pics soon...
take care peeps...

No comments: