Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i love my syg...
the four of us... i love all of them...
my sleeping partner??(sounds wrong!!!)
nah, she sleeps over sometimes
finally i pierce my ear..
our gemuk cat chilling on the roof of our car






hello peeps...
im having stupid fever now... its been 2 days... i feel so stress wen farrah talks rubbish wif me..especially abt mr keith rodgiuez..watever... and she rule out i cant smoke coz im sick and if i smoke she gonna leave me... she left me alone cold turkey.. n lack of nicotine the whole day... farrah, i need to talk to keith to clarify things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and maybe coz im having fever, i kinda pissed off when in the bus, ppl trying to show off their hp with stupid irritating song...
guess what i did??... yup... i turn and look at the guy.. and said this "it fucking irritating u know"
and the guy quickly turn it off... actually i didnt know which guy that play wif his hp.. i juz turn and said that.. and farrah was the one that tell me, i shot the right guy... omg.. and he's frm my school.. btw, who gives a shit.. i juz want to enjoy my bloody bus ride to school.. if u wanna listen to music, bring ur earpiece along..


today for the first time for almost a 1 month using my hp, i tried video recording..and i didnt switch off the 120Frames per seconds mode...the whole video look so damn slow..


recorded mashas walking and shuffle..it look like she did some moon walking... god.. this hp is really way to advance for me..

i watch arsenal match juz now, and did my auditing homework.. before that i disturb my father while he reading the papers...and guess what... while im doing my homework in front of the tv...he irritate me... i swear i feel like asking him to shut up... he said lehmann is my uncle (my grandma nephew) then next, he said adebayor is my bro in law... (in my heart, i said, erkkk..bila masa abg nizam tukar jadi adebayor??) he kinda bitchy wen i asked him certain questions...

now i know where i got this bitchy attitude from... and when i juz ignore him completely..he shut up..took his hp..and wen straight to his room...finally.. i had the peace i wanted... hahaha... i really BINGIT coz he called me THE GOLDEN DAUGHTER, coz i tell him not to scold me when i asked questions...

anyway.. i cant wait for thursday and saturday....
yup spending both days with him...

for thursday, we gonna tgk wayang kat london, makan kat italy and naik boat kat venice.. betul tak syg?? yup he said that to me...wen i asked him wat we gonna do for thursday... if its true, he bring me to all that... wait for another 1 yr ok...hahahahax...if not its in my acc..hell no...


and saturday, he gonna wear his man u jersey and me...my arsenal tee... coz saturday FA CUP..
MAN U vs ARSENAL!!

we make a bet... if man u win, he coming over to my hse... if man u lose WE not meeting for 2 weeks... hahahahaha... im confuse...

ok guys thats for now... im toooooooo tired...sleeping soon......after i finish my accounting..zzzzZZZZzzzz..
bye!!!
take care....

No comments: