Thursday, February 14, 2008

i heart him!!!
sorry..tis is wat left for me!!!!
finally j.co in spore!!!!
no more batam trip, or get jealous coz my kl frens get to eat them...

wanted this dress, sale in sch for fund raising...
but i bought a black top..

lau pa sat outing....

yup, lesbian in actions....



hey....

i reached home abt 3 hrs ago...
yup...10 pm...damn tired...
busy planning for later...
and i busy layan my cousin Nana..
she had some shit problems...that i really wanna kill her if can...
hahahahahaha....
i smoke 2 ciggies today...wen farrah is somewhere else...hahaha
sorry babe..toooooo stresssssss!!!!

me and syg not feeling well..
yup..he's down wif fever toooooo
haiz....
but the outing is still on!!!
hahahahaha...
but i dunno how it actually gonna be..juz go wif the flow..

and miss P came and visit me today!!!
and i cried in the cubicle..coz my body ache like fcuk!!!

ok bye guys!!!
i need to pack some stuff...
more updates frm me!!!

No comments: