Sunday, February 24, 2008

well to my dearest sister!!!
leave me alone at home again..this is what i do!!!
find hot guy pics!!!!
and guess what....
i know you like him!!!
too bad!!!








THIS IS MY FAVOURITE!!!



cesc fabregas!!

yup, and he's hotter than ronaldo right??
even my boyfie thinks so...

im now watching the video of yesterday match, arsenal vs birmingham...
eduardo broke his leg..serious.. its like career over than season over for him...
but i really wish he can still play for arsenal... he's arsenal danger man, and he turning 25 tmr...
wat the fish...
and that taylor guy..he bloody smile after tackle eduardo...wah...
mintak2 lu kena ban!! biar puas hati... im not satisfy wif the red card...
i wan him ban!!!!!
why didnt u do that to man u striker?? fish head curry... argh...


ACTUALLY...
juz venting my anger and stress...
argh..im fucking stress with exams...
final!!! and my head hurt..
it seems that im having it everyday...
my migraine never stop... been popping pills like sweets!!
i badly wanna score this time..
but nvm... i wanna rest now...

No comments: