Tuesday, February 26, 2008

its getting complicated and confusing..
if i could turn back the time i would..
so nobody will get hurt with the current situation we're going thru..
im just expressing the feelings..
i just have to deal it alone...
if i could share, i would...
a few asked me to chill..
but its damn easy to say, than to go thru it..

ok... today..
suppose to go school..while waiting for the bus...
i beep ninie...asked if she wanna meet...
and guess what, i went to her hse.. had lunch...she got ready..then she told me this, ape mcm kita gi ambik mashas kat rumah dia, aku drive...
me: WAT!!?? ok set!!! (its her cousin car)
off we go fetch mashas...by the time we reached sch, class end...so we met suhana..take our revisions papers, go meet our class advisor..they did their stuff..i just walk ard the school.. n i saw my gf... and we gossips abt stuff...hahahaha (my fav) hot news...

went back to ninie hse, change, yup..she has a top for me.. and met alfie (her boboy) and we went to fetch ezan (she tell us to save money for bangkok trip)... ok.. we did nothing actually, juz fetch and send ppl ard... waste petrol... hehehehe... nah..tmr im going to school to study..
even tho i still cant focus...coz of the problem im facing..but i can study, wen im wif my fren..but not all alone..i will keep thinking abt it...and it really sucks...
if i have one wish..

ok im very tired... i really cant take it..my head hurts...

No comments: