Wednesday, April 16, 2008

GREETINGS!!!!

hmmm, its 2.13am...
life still the same...
im sorry to certain ppl...especially farrah (sorry sayang)
busy with some stuff (work and stuff)
i dont have time to meet and alll...
*farrah.. we will meet one day ok...just you and me...

im still sick...
i cant eat... (I HATE FOOD) have to force myself to eat...
have to tahan few people nagging at me
dad and him...
aiyo.... whatever is...i love you both

and my scandal...is like...no longer my scandal...
haiz.... things change...
i can no longer change it back to normal after last thursday...
its better... just pretend nothing happened...
and enjoy his company when he's around.. haiz....
i miss the bloody old times....
but ive been praying to god.... things will be back like how i want it to be...
no more, late night calls, no more, put me to bed songs (he sings)
maybe i was so selfish...
and maybe we didnt appreciate whats infront of us...haiz....
i still once in a while, kidnap his ipod... (which i really fall in love with) wakakaka...

btw..i miss full moon so much... things change...between me and him too... so sucks....

haiz...2008 marks a start to a complicated life for me...
and... i dunno, if im really happy or not....
some of friends makes me happy..
some i have to pretend im happy with them...
watever la...
i dunno...
i wanna sleep now... i got to wake up early later...
haiz....

oh to my lizzie... i hope you are happy with your family now!!
so guys...
tmr wake up....tell your parents and siblings you love them ok...
coz i love my dad, mum and sis so much!!!!!!!!!

No comments: