Saturday, April 12, 2008

the happy squirrel wif the crazy scandal!!
corinna insyirah loves her only scandal!!




hey im back..to blog about my life..
i was a happy squirrel back then...
i mean.. ever since i had him in my life....
i felt really really bless...
now im asking myself...
why it turn upside down with just a msg..
why???
why do i look like the villian when im the victim...
i trust him alot...
i mean... if in life,besides family, i only have him and farrah...
to me
its more than enuff... i dont need others..
i dunno if im regretting everything...
like you told me before...
the memories that make you sad...
now the memories makes me sad...
coz i love the memories we shared!!


i wanna be that happy squirrel!!!
u , know wats best for me...
be there when i really fucking down....
3g calls almost every night..before i sleep!
the nags i will get, if u see me online, wen im suppose to go to bed.....
im used to all that... now it change...everything change...
i dont like changes!!
real truth...it sucks now!!
i hate you....
no..... i still need you!!!
thats the truth....
i wanna the whole world to know, i didnt called you jerk!!!
and that girl was the one who msg me, she's ur girlfriend...
i still have it in my hp... and i feel like throwing my hp away...(something im capable off)
argh!!!! she called me 3times... 1missed called!
i feel so fucked up now...
i startin to hate myself....becoz of this...
you blame me..
now im asking you, are you worth the pain??
are you worth the sleepless nights???

ALL I WISH FOR... NOW
IS TO HAVE YOU BACK... AND NOT LOOK BACK!!
AND BE THE HAPPY SQUIRREL I USE TO BE...
FEELING BLESSED...
IS IT THAT HARD???
WHY I HAVE TO GO THRU ALL THIS...WEN U KNOW...
IM STILL DOWN BECOZ OF WATS GOIN ON IN MY LIFE!!!!!



to: The Scandal

I probably dont know everything about you...
Yet out of one hundred million people, I Found You!

No comments: