Friday, April 04, 2008

this is what i realise..
CLOSE/BEST FRIEND can be your BEST enemy..
its true... its damn true.. sometimes you dont realise they are pretenders..
they just want something from you...
i know everything now...
maybe not from her mouth.. but it explains everything!!
oh no.. i should confront her.. but hey.. im sick and tired with all this nonsense..
i already deleted her no and the rest.. i dont need this people in my life..
one thing, i dont owe anyone for a living..

and one day..im going to ask her why she do all this??
why cant all of them tell me??
shud i blame them for everything...

ok, seriously i feel betrayed!!!!!
read that guys BETRAYED!!!!!!!!!
and, i was not the one that bustard my own best friend...
before you said anything, please go advice urself first, before giving us long advices...
now i know whats the reason behind it...


God knows what the best for me..
im bless to hav farrah and my scandal with me...
and thanks to them for the night conference call...
tmr, hopefully scandal can make it..follow us... please dear...ikut me and farrah!!!
i badly wanna kidnap your ipod touch again..becoz of ur ipod, we miss 3 buses!! wth!!
i enjoy every single minute we spend.. and... we need more pics!!!! hahaha... my MAPLE SYRUP GUY!!!
next, go get urself a psp..so i can have ur ipod touch..

No comments: