Wednesday, April 09, 2008

sick since friday night...
high fever...till today!!!
scandal change to a mak nenek!!
he reminds me to take my medicine..ya da ya da..if im online... u see..
he will nags at me...
and ask me to sleep....
watever is..im bless to have him...
serious..if i dont have him... i will be damn down and keep on thinking abt the past!!!

friday, went to nanyang poly... to send the appeal letter...
early morning, me and farrah already make a fool of ourself..we were lost...
how paisey that can be!!!
on wednesday i already sesat at my own hse area!!!
this is serious issue man!!!!

after that.. we went to mdis and bmc to check hw much we need to pay for private diploma course...
met scandal at plaza singapura starbucks... and guess what... farrah and scandal are like cats and dogs!! i juz laugh at them.....
hahaha... serious.... they make me laugh and smile.. i love them!!!
hahaha... recall back wat happened makes me smile...funny!!!!
ok.... thats all for now...maybe another update this thursday!! see ya soon!!!!

No comments: