Wednesday, May 07, 2008

called full moon at 4.30am

me: dear are you asleep?
he: its 4.30 am, are you ok?
me: i need you here now!!!!
he: wats up..thank god im home, wat if im back in london??
me: i dont care, now means now.. call me back!
he: ok sure..

he: wats up now? are you ok??
me: i dunno..cyber being a bitch.. nobody knows the real reason, but juz talk abt me, things that are not true...
he: ok, watever is, tell them how much they wan, cheque or cash.. any amount, and leave u alone...
me: can i have one ferragamo??
he: syg...i just want you to be happy..omg... i regret leaving you alone now.. 2yrs, nothing like this happened....
me: its ok, its life...i have to move on right? just, help me this time round...
he: come here...i guess u need a better place, there full with fake ppl, taking advantage of you..
they dont really know you...and start assuming even before listening to your explanation... be strong dear.. now, be a mean bitch..ignore everything.if they continue talking, just throw them money on their face aites...
me: haha, ok dear, dah i think we need to rest...
he: yes..u are having migraine lately...omg now im pissed..they are heartless..fuck them la...
me: pray for my health aite... love you
he: i will pray for u my dear..everything, happiness and health... ok, tmr i have meeting.. i need to sleep.. u 2 ok dear. muackz..nw sleep..goodnite
me: muackz goodnite..

end!
i going to ignore watever now!!
pretend i know nothing...ok la..im going to sleep now..my migraine is killing me

No comments: