Thursday, May 08, 2008

I WISH I CAN HAVE FULL MOON AS MY HUBBY!!
YES!!! SO I CAN DRIVE MY OWN PERSONAL FERRARI MODENA 360!!!
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

ps: he knows abt that... and always tease me to be his wife!
OK ENUFF!!

AND PLEASE..STOP THIS DRAMA..
ITS NOT ME!
NOT MY TYPE OF GAMES!!

meow.. haha
new style.. niezza and me start this meow greeting few days back...
funny, but its for fun!!

ok, last night, farrah and i receive our MDIS letter!!
yes we got a place in MDIS!! diploma in accounting!!!
weeeee, gosh..the fees, $3823.45..
omg!! but its for our studies..
paying by cash.. and daddy gonna send us to mdis..
we need bodyguards!!! wakakaka..he dont trust us with that amt of money..
he know, his girls have this impulsive shopping habits!! wakaka...
and, he knows we dont really know how to keep the money properly!!
wakaka..

ok la, migraine is like playing hide and seek with me..
haiz...depending on medicines...
i didnt log in to friendster and facebook for time being...
until its all over!! get it...over!!

No comments: