Monday, May 05, 2008

weeee!!!! greetings!!!
ok, as early, abt i guess, 8 am i woke up...
get ready and off.. to mdis!! before than i went to have my passport size pic taken....
haiz... i look so tak betul!!!!
haiz.... send my application, pay the application fees and all...
and off to paya lebar, to fetch my dearest cousin Ain...
she told me not to be late...but as per normal..im late...for 5 mins, she already waiting for me...
hehehe...

we took our own sweet time back...
we talk and talk and talk.. and joke around, and one thing for sure, my hp cant stop ringing..
i guess, they are worry abt her, hehehe...

oh pls rain!!its damn freaking hot!!
i felt like snow man cair (hey thats khai) ok, change, snow woman cair!!!

ARGH!!!!
MIGRAINE , I HATE YOU!!!!!
I NEED TO SLEEP EARLY!!
MY DOCTOR CHOO SOUND LIKE MY DAD NOW!!!
AND I TOOK PIC OF MY BUTT, HEHE AFTER I RECEIVE A JAB THERE!! OUCCH...

AND NOW, and now i wanna sleep!!!!
oh by the way i wanna throw this laptop..wakaka siak je...coz it cant load my facebook page!! fishtank!!

tuutttuuuuu!!!!

WAIT MY FAV UNCLE IS HERE!!!!!!
CIK PIN I WAN YOUR N82!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM OFFF TO STEAL HIS HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments: