Sunday, May 04, 2008


we always pass by one another in the season
where the powdeed snows flutters
even though i slip away into thecowd
we've lookingup at the same sky
we're freezing..
as though we were blown on by the same wind
I probably dont know, everything about you
Yet out of one hundred million people. I found you..
i have no basis for this,but this is what i think..


There areno fights that are trivial
We cant live together at the same time
If we cant be ourselves
then the happiness and sadness are both just lies

Powdered snow hey, when you coloured us white
all the way to my heart
could we then understand our loneliness

pressing my ear against your heart
i want to g down towards the sound of your voice
until i get down that deep
les meet up there again

i want us to understand
i was the one, who stroked the surfaced
even though we were connected by
me holding your hand, that was numb with the cold..

Powdered snow hey, you, in a way that is too fargile
turn eternity
into a stai on the rough asphalt up ahead

Powdered snow hey,
my unreliable heart wavers
and yet, i want to keep protecting you

Powdered snow hey, when you coloured us white
all the way to my heart
you envelop our loneliness
and return it back to the sky.....


je t'aime MN..
sincerely!! from me..Corinna...
haiz...

my cousin is also dealing with the same issue..sometimes, i wish i could be there for her..
and cry together...haiz...


ENJOY THE PICS!!!
lots more, go check out my facebook and frenster...weeeee

the group shot!! me, as normal not ready!
look like earthquake right..upgrading!!
dusty!!

erm, secret to a happy marriage?
watch cartoon tom and jerry with your partner!!
what he replied!!
i msged my uncle this!! abt his new hp...
my face as my dad wallpaper!! wakakaka!!
my dads original wallpaper!! but i change to above!!

No comments: