Friday, May 02, 2008

Zusammenfassung des Schönheitsfehlers
means
epitome of imperfection..
haiz...
send my aunt just now...
we decided to chill at macd instead of starbucks coz im kinda hungry!!
hehehe..and this guy..behind us..kinda mentally unstable..
and his shorts.. torn in the middle, that i could see everything..omg
im like so shock! i was like, omg..my cousin too beside me, saw everything..
thanks to her mum (my aunt) realise abt the guy pants..
i swear i cud see everything!!
*cant say a word at that moment..
wakakakaka, went CB after that,to check out my hot guy, if hes working or not..
wat the hell,i still got time for all that...
but sadly hes not...
but wat kill me mostly, is that.. i miss him...yes...
exactly 30 days ago, we spend the whole day at airport,t3 then t2 then back to t3, off we go home... gosh!!!!! i still know where we stand and smoke ciggies, waited for him outside the toilet..and called him, (u asal lambat, i takut kena kidnap ah) hahaha...
memories sucks!!!
i miss the moment!! and you told me you been out for 2 days..
i have no idea, what the hell wrong with you now..haiz...
nobody knows how much i miss you!!
god, suddenly today, i change my hp wallpaper to your face again...
im sick and tired of everybody now, i tired..hiding..denying!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat happened today, it really tiring!!!
and finally, next week i get to apply for mdis!
thank god!!
alhamdulilah..thats what full moon and bro told me!
i love you guys!!

No comments: