Tuesday, June 03, 2008

my well spend monday and tuesday!!

i can say.. monday is like the longest day i had in my whole entire life..
i went to school early with farrah!!
excited..
the only thing different about us, is our tank top colour not the same(different blue)
and slippers...
we even brought our puma bag also..
exactly twins sia...

the area of my unicampus, is so ulu!!!
serious, we felt like in kampung!!
and the hdb blocks are scary!! with the uncovered lift!!
im amazed with the lift..
we cant find any cafe around so decided to eat in sch..
AND!!!!
the cafe food sucks!!!!! (i miss noods and nasi ayam thousand island)
and while having lunch, my aunt called me to bring my cousins out shopping..
i was like, no aunty jan im having my class..
first day of school somemore...
so i promised them after class i will bring them to parkway...
our business accounting lecturer, shud retire!! and enjoy life
i swear, my grandpa is way tough and fit than my lecturer (kata playboy)wakakaka
i pity him...
FARRAH DONT LAUGH AT HIM OK TMR.. OR ELSE I WILL SMACK U..
I SWEAR!!!

oh, in the unicampus, we have smoking area!!! (i took the pic)
and farrah fav guy!!( from yr 2005 in ite simei)
is in our school!!
and for the first time, he came up to us and talk to us..
farrah cair!!! (evil laugh)

after class, we met him again and walk to queenstown mrt since the shuttle bus pack giler!!
rush to eunos to fetch the kids..
Faeqah,Muqit,Wathiqah and their cousin Naqit (paternal side)
for the first time, i felt small!!
serious they are bigger than us..
except for wathiqah..

and they change alot..
while me and farrah tried to mind our language in front of them..
they are the ones scolding and fighting using vulgar language...
i have no rights to smack them, but if my sis were there with us..
she gonna slap them..
haiz...
farrah left about 8..
and we went to have dinner..
the kids spent close to 400 in total include foods and taxi fares
and spent 120 on arcade alone!!!!
4 kids... i miss those old days out with them, where each of us get 50 bucks to spend on arcade..
back to the story...
we had so much fun, but tiring..
and farrah agree with me, that my paternal side cousins are better..
well behave and all..
im shock but its ok..
kids now a days
NO COMMENT!!!!
four hours in parkway is enough..
we left parkway once they going to close the time zone..
just imagine, the cashier was like, ma'am tell ur childern (since when i got 4 kids)
we going to close at 9.45..wakakakaka..
damn...
reach jalan kechot and they got ready to go back kl..
since their mum have meeting the very next morning..

im damn tired but i couldnt sleep..
fall asleep close to 2..woke up about 3am..coz i dreamt about him
damn... and my n73 playing the song.. his fav song..
fall asleep back ard 5plus...
had only 5 hrs of sleep..
woke up, got ready...
YES I FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON A RALPH LAUREN POLO TEE!!!
THANKS!!!!
wore it... same goes with farrah...
before taking the bus, i bought a pack of ciggies at a shop
and the aunty ask me this
aunty: waaa lambat lu gi keje??
me: tak la nyonya gua nak gi sekolah..
yang keje kakak gua..
aunty: lu dengan kakak lu sama muka...
cuma kakak lu tinggi sikit..
me: ok bye...
(I WANNA GO PLASTIC SURGERY!!!!)
had lunch at paya lebar, and went to school..
we found few eye candy (typical us)
wakakaka...
ok babe.. tmr we go check out your lighter guy ok...
damn... im enjoy myself in school..
i guess i love school than work...

after class, went suntec to me juf.. to pass him the fashion fast forward card..
walk around suntec and saw a few familiar faces..
and i already feeling unwell.. sore throat and slight fever..
im going to sleep now.. enjoy the pics below!!!

faeqah and wathiqah
faeqah look exactly like my sis!!
Muqit and naqit
smoking area!! weeee!!
overdue pics: coffeebean outing last week
farrah and my fingers!!
farrah and me!!
slack and without makeup


hehehe
no comment for the above pics
i like this guy!! hehehehe
wat we actually do..
my drink missing!!

in class!!!
bored
concentrate!!!


puffer fish!!!


listening!!
me and my polo top!!
i love you farrah....

No comments: