Sunday, June 01, 2008

im happy!!

just got back from popcorn playa!!
great display.. i miss all this man..
argh... i want more!!!!
miss Da Fam...
and im abit lost about prospect..
thanks to Qurra for telling me..
it shows i've been too busy i guess to take note...
thanks Chaz for the invite..saw alot of familiar faces...
sorry i went off early..coz im dead hungry..
hahaha if not mizan will be the first to be eaten by me coz im hungry and he keeps disturbing me.. next time u beware.. hiyakdush!!!

last night was da bomb..
my sis woke me up while im having my nap...
she told me to get ready and off we go to fetch kak weda and isaac..
next stop???
PARKWAY!!!
shopping!!!
wanna get my bag..
but i dunno.. haiz...
i wan a guess bag, coz esprit bags kinda too makcik!!!
(and just now i stop by adidas, i fall in love a bag)
kakak!!!! with citibank credit card i can get that bag with 40% discount!!!!
how??? sponsor me can???
haiz... ok.. now when im out i find for citibank discount..
ok, since im cashless now.. i need sponsorship!!
wakakakakaka...
ok back to story... isaac is so hyper..
he loves to jump now..especially on ur lap or tummy..
and he's still the baby bam2 for me..
and one social baby..
just imagine, while i was carrying him at esprit.. he woke up..
no he didnt cry.. and this salesgirl came to me to give the top i wanted..
he smile at her and laugh at her..
even at adams, he talk (in his own language) to the makciks2 behind us..
hahahaha...
he's a sweetheart..

enjoy the pics aites!!!!!!

i guess i will be happy!!!
i cnt wait for monday!!!
school!!!!
i just found out one of my da fam girlfrens
afiqah is taking accounting in mdis, and she might be in the same class as me!!!
yeay...i got farrah and afiqah..hope it wont be boring after this!!
JUMPS!!!!

what i do when im bored...
the red dot is me..
auwwwww..sleeping on aunty yana's hand..
its 11.45pm and he's still awake and hyper!!
aunty i want your hp!!!
ok, i saw prata.. i want prata!!!!
uncle roy, can i have some off the syrup limau??
ok, he's cute...but i think i have big arms!!!omg!!!
look...how he sleeps.....auwwww...so cuteee!!!


No comments: