Wednesday, July 16, 2008

yang pernah

hellloooooo!!!!

it been ages since i last blog.. about 11 days ago??
is really happening la my life...cantik menarik tertarik mmg da bomb!!!
kl trip, da bomb!!!
i had alot of fun with my cousins and aunts and uncles and not forgetting MY GRANDPARENTS!!... of coz i felt spoilt asking things from my fav uncle!!!
he likes a RM2.80 mocha, when i asked him to get me a RM14.70 mocha frap..
hehehe..spoilt..hehe..
asked for some other things 2...
and I met my fren.. syed faliq..
oh gosh missing him already!!!

so far im loving the second half of the year!!!
no more dramas!!! yipee... no more issues (EVEN THO I KNW, SOME PPL OUT THERE STILL JEALOUS.. READ!! JEALOUS, WITH ME AND MY FRENS, ARGH FCUK IT LA)
To whoever i may concern, i cant be bothered, i listen enuff, im juz going to keep quite and see if it going to carry on.. hey peeps out there, stop it la, stop being paparazzi!! we dont pay u ok..and tell u the truth, the HOTTEST NEWS IS.. we are actually way better than u can ever imagine in ur whole entire life.. we have everything, u hav nothing..
farrah and me, love sitting down and listening to all this...terasa famous.. oh perez hilton gonna be jealous with us hunny!!
wat the hell!!! wakaka...

kinda down for few days.. no not coz of exams...
well exams make me and farrah gain a lil bit of weight...
hahaha...itsfreakingstress.com!!!! and we been eating..omg, next week gotta start excercise aite babylove!!!!

HIM:
im so sorry.. i dont know what the reason..
its just, i hate the cold treatment u gave me, yes. what ever farrah text u is all true..
im not sure, if its becoz of what ever i blog that u gave me the cold treatment, if its true, im really sorry..
fyi, the boyfie is hot.. but he's not really dating me, we are juz frens for quite sometime..
well, he's dating one of my fren 2..hahaha..only that we juz likes to mingle ard for fun..no more..
and now u are sick and weak..pls take care.. im always here.. gosh, i miss u...hmm, been a week since i last meet u..oh god..

ok, back to story..i got to go.. FRIDAY ONCE CLOCK STRIKE 1PM.. its party time!!!!!!!
sheesha time with the girls!! and haziq...
oh no.. im not bringing my cousins...hahaha...
and we gonna check out hot boys!!! yippeeeee....
i smell something fishy... is my girl also dating my best guy fren??? farrah u knw it 2 rite...
hehehe... my dear sis, is there anything on with u and him??? oh update us!!!!

ahhhh, friday exam, i got to go..tmr gotta wake up early (if i can, to follow the rest to kubur)
and after that gotta study last min...
AND MY FREAKING BACKBONE is in PAIN AGAIN!!! FCUK...

oh congrats wawa, for that sweet lil babysis...
can i kidnap her??
keke...
and pls.. dont remind me of the skate guy..
i know my expression is priceless..the orgasm face of mine.. hahaha... he's hot..and he's body is..yummy!!!! ahhhhh... triple orgasm...
friday i get for u ur hot boy no..promise!!!

to all, PWEASE wish me luck for my last paper this friday!!

oh full moon bro is a sweetheart..cair gue dengarin suara kamu..enggak lena tidur malam ku!!
LOVING AZWIN ANDY AND SONG YANG PERNAH!!!
byk cowok2 ganteng si dlm hidup gue..

No comments: