Friday, July 25, 2008

Kau terindah
Masih ada
Yang tercantik
Itu Kamu!!!!!!!

feeling..as you can see, i have not blog for quite some time..
no not that im sick...(erm yes i am, Hurt my backbone again!! damn!!)
im enjoying my holiday break!!!yeay!!!
me and my gfs started the party at 11.30am last friday!!!!
shisha-ing
lepak-ing
karaoke-ing!!
with my cousins, omar and marissa...
we had fun!!!!! real fun...
the karaoke outing last wednesday was da bomb!!!!!
oh im waiting for the pics and video.... we had our own rock concert!!!! (hw i wish i can have the drummer i like)wawa is so going to kill me..hahaha
haziq and freda hope u guys had fun 2...

and i watched 2 movie so far!!
dark knight and the x files!
thank you bro in law for the treat!!
more more!!! babylon ad, star wars!!! hahahaha...
im going to feel lonely as ever...
my seastar is going on a holiday for a mth...
johnathan deleted his facebook.. thank god im still contacting him on msn and sms...
and omar and marissa is leaving this tuesday!! they been asking me to go florida.. and shop at VS! hahaha...

i cant sleep lately.. maybe becoz i keep thinking abt some1..
i dunno..
hahaha....

tmr im going out wif my 2 cousins and my 2 gfs!! yipeee!!
tmrs theme will be formula one..
girls if u wanna go kart, no slippers aites...
ok la i got to go...bye!!! take care..

No comments: