Sunday, August 24, 2008

argh assignments is taking my life away..
i had fever, flu..stress...add it in with miss P paid a visit...
damn....
i was super busy that i neglected some friends.. especially ana...
i cant wait tuesday to come and get over with the presentation and focus on exams!!!
ana.. wednesday simpang.... confirm...

farrah and me is like 2 stress maniac, eating and smoking our life away doing the assignments..
with 3 laptops in her room, look like we are doing some illegal betting or scam..but we are actually doing our assignment..
check our email every 1 hr... see if the other member in our group did email us some research..
and yes..we even bought new tops and skirt/pants for our presentation..oh ya..high heels 2..
damn.. i swear after presentation i need driver to send me home...haziq!!!! whr are u...

haiz... i seriously dont think i could ever handle a relationship..
i keep having doubts and all.. i just dont feel im ready for one..
i cant find trust and all..
i wonder where full moon is now...
since he's 2 busy for me.. i felt that i lost some1 i always look up too..
he will give me assurance that everything will be find, and its super hard to convince me that i will be just find and the guy im with will never hurt me...(but the guy tend to hurt me)
but now he's too busy, hoping 1 day i will have him by myself.. and ask him to help me in everything in my life.. all the advices i need in life and basically abt relationship..ya its weird asking from a playboy..wakaka..but he give the best advice...
but the main point here... i dont think im ready for one relationship now... i mean, i find it that im falling for some1..but there's just to lil communication..haiz...and the misunderstanding and all we face...argh!!!!!!

will update later..after presentation...argh...going back to my report and all..chows!!!

ps: i still yet to collect my f1 tickets..(friday movie date with my f1 friends,will collect it 2)
arsenal lost 2 fulham...0-1
massa grab pole position..(valencia gp) another street circuit..

No comments: