Saturday, August 16, 2008

who on earth hav classes on saturday??
straight 2 weeks..this week and next...
damn!! there goes my saturday!!!!
class was kinda slow and stuff...
after class went straight to nenek hse..
while farrah met heng at tampines..
she then went ard spore(dont ask me,i forgot)
reached nenek hse..
i check my stuff online..
went to sleep for like an hr plus and...
i woke up when i heard my fav uncle voice!!!
hehehe...
i thot he with his family..can ask him to buy for me pizza..(craving for pizza)
at least i can ask my cousin(his son) to gang up with me..
but he's alone...
so no chance la...hahaha

met farrah abt 7..
going thru jam
erp that cost us $8
and have to top up cash card at funan it mall..
saw some1 at posb..
i totally forgot she works there...
omg...
ok, fetch farrah and we off tooooooooo
chill with her and her friends sharmine, heng and heng's friend, at conrad hotel
(omg!! the hotel room damn nice la, at 29th floor)
its damn big and of coz expensive..
smoking room..
basically we all just watch tv, eat and smoke..hahaha..
i was super sleepy that i fall asleep for 10 mins i guess and woke up complaining to farrah
im hungry..
november we planning to chill at the pan pacific hotel suite...

watched love guru recently..
and its super funny!!!!!!

lately i cant sleep..
im sleep deprieve!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt sleep for almost 2 days..
and went to school looked like a walking zombie..
and dress super slack..
yup... arsenal tee and bermudas..
i look like i woke up and took my bf clothes and juz wear it to school..
but 2 bad i dont even have a bf..and not dating any1..
so ya...
insomnia is taking my life away!!
argh!!! i just cant sleep...

recently..he surprises me...
but its juz a short msg...
and thats all...
but thanks... for making my day!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!
BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE IS BACK!!!!!!
Just now Arsenal vs West Brom..
samir nasri scored..
i get to watch juz few mins at conrad hotel lounge...
and there's this guy..
i guess a malay guy watching..
and i miss the 1st half...
so before going to marina to buy our dinner...
i asked him, who scored..
he told me samir nasri..and he asked me who i support..
i told him arsenal..and then i realise he's wearing a arsenal tee!!
yes ah....
he 2 did say the same thing..
And he say, u made the right choice...
hahaha..
i just smile and walk off..before farrah scold me..
YEAY
no more boring saturday/sunday nite
fabregas is injured..hamstring..
will be back next week..
hope for his speedy recovery!!
i miss him so much..
my sis gonna kill me...
sorry la sis.. u r married..wakaka

No comments: