Tuesday, August 05, 2008

hahahaha...
im watching a video... on hitz.fm blog...
the pcd gotcha adam c...
its really funny... go check it out... (great job morningcrew hitz fm!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgNFGXgRoI

hahahahaha... gosh.. adam c and moots make my day with their craziness..
just now, i did asked moots why adam c thinks moots is so hot..
and moots told me, adam c has a M-A-J-O-R crush on him...(sound so gay)
its all joke...they love teasing each other..even farrah saw it 2...hahaha

ok, i trim my hair..and it suck...
it got way to wavy than ever...
argh...
i trim coz im having massive hair loss...
and now...haiz...
my mum told me to go for treatment...
but i think i will juz do DIY treatment at home...
save cost and time...

talking about trimming my hair...its been four bloody months..since i last cut my hair..
it means 5 mths me leading a single life...wow!!!!!
erm, the scandals and fling not included eh!!!
wow..time flies...super fast... now u know why i love f1... 0.001 sec does count...
im loving my current life...yes....

international marketing is super MEMBOSANKAN(boring)
i swear the lecturer have a spot in my hate list fr another 9 more weeks to go!!!!
argh..presentation every week....damn......
nothing new or interesting about my life...
oh....another boring post...
ANY HOT BOYS??????
HOT DRUMMERS?????? hahahaha.. i need them...

ps:zain ruffedge getting married??
aj popshuvit also...hmmmmm

No comments: