Saturday, August 02, 2008

1/5 or 1/6 of mum family
they are the bomb!!!
i love them!!



hey,here im typing again for another post..
finally i manage to watch 1/2 of impak maksima the movie..coz i love the soundtracks!!
and of coz MARA BAHAYA..

wawa, if u read this.. i need ur help.. i think u knw one of the song in it..
can u tell me the title...i think its from hujan or something...
i want that song badly!! the scene where they race on road with go karts...
thanks

ok next

Alhamdulilah my aunt, omar and marissa reached florida safely...
they hit some turbulance..and omar vomitted... but everything seems to be just fine..
im still down when my friends talk about them.. oh gosh i really miss damn so freaking much!!!

school seems to be boring!!!
haiz... cost accounting can put me to sleep, even tho i had enuff of rest...
haiz.. sleepy sia... and international marketing lecturer aura and mine clashes!! we had debates and stuff.. fish!!! the very first day, he already had a spot in my hate list!!!

for the first time, me and farrah had a free ride to school..
thanks to farrah's mummy..
we had lunch at ikea before going to school..argh... the chicken leg with swedish herbs ah superb!!! i wanna go there again!!! yummy!!

and now, im suffering mid back pain, (damaged ligaments)
how can that be possible.. so far no accidents and all...
haiz... sometimes its so damn painful that i cant sleep..
when im doing activities with farrah, like walking around in ikea(can say we are lost and running around to find the way out)..no i didnt feel any pain.. but when i got into the car, i felt a sharp pain, that i cant even move my body...
sometimes it hurt when im doing some activities, sometimes it hurt when im doing nothing!!
im so confuse..
doctor tell me not to worry much, and try to slow down all activities and see how it goes...

now, only me my sis and bro in law that is still awake..
bro in law watching sesame streets...
hahahaha..i did manage to snap a pic, and thot of blackmailing them..
but, i dont wish to get kick on my bum..
i rather keep it for my own viewing..hahaha..

will update more when i feel like it.. for now.. i got nothing to say..
im just a lil bit confuse..sames goes for farrah..baik ah...

No comments: