Thursday, September 18, 2008

exams over...
everything seems to be over...

but i still have my 2 girls and family (not forgetting baby isaac)
they are always there for me...
i know they will never leave me...

and u?? u left me... but why????
why now... why after i trust u...
i give u all my trust...
u know i hate wen i found u r...
it just crush everything...
why it ended so fast....
why i feel the blame is always on me???
and my sis...she told me this.. find another guy...
that will not hide things from me....
yes...u keep hiding everything from me...
but now..no i look so stupid i guess...in front of ur family...especially ur cousin..


i just dont feel like falling in love anymore...
i keep telling myself that...but i keep falling for some1 and ended up..
hurt....

blogging at 2.35am...
with cramps...i juz hate it...
hopping it will be ok by friday!!!
yes!!!!!
its formula one!!!! im gonna park myself at padang for 3 days straight!!!
watching all sorts of cars and hoping to find some peace there....
no worries...the sound of the engines and the smell of burn rubbers are love!!!
they give me peace tho...


im hoping i will do my best for this term...
to make up for last term..
and this is my last term...damn...

ok i dunno what else to blog about...
the whole 2 weeks im gone for good!!!
spending my time with my girls and family..
almost evrynight i chill with my sis,bro in law the kelatan rebels and busu..
wakakakakaka
and not to forget i met mal on friday!!!
i asked farrah to tag along..and we chill with mal and adeep before they perform..
we called farrah simon spore...coz she comment on almost everything...the performances la...
i was laughing my ass off...listening to her critics...damn!!!

meeting ana at the baazar...
disturbing her and mus..
i miss a few outings with them...
will make up for it tmr...
before heading to the f1 track over the weekend...

ok gtg...gotta wake my familia up for sahur...
listen to the song..enjoy!!!


Cuba kau dengar
Cuba kau cuba
Diam bila ku cuba
Tuk berbicara dengan kamu

Pernahkah kau ada
Bila ku perlu
Tuk meluahkan rasa hati

Dan bila kau bersuara
Setia ku mendengar
Agar tenang kau merasa

Siapa
Sebenarnya aku padamu
Mungkin sama dengan teman lain
Yang bisa kau buat begitu
Dan bila
Tiada lagi teman bermain
Kau pulang tuk dapatkan aku
Itulah aku…padamu

Cuba kau lihat
Cuba kau cuba
Renung ke mata aku
Bila ku kaku melihatmu

Pernahkah kau ada
Bila ku perlu
Tuk menyatakan rasa sakit
Dalam diri

Dan bila kau perlu
Setia ku menunggu
Agar senang kau merasa

Maafkan kerana aku tak pernah
Terlintas tuk menulis pada mu
Salahkan ku
Tak mungkin lagi aku meminta
Untuk kau mendengar..
Untuk kau melihat ke mataku





Cuba - Faizal Tahir

No comments: