Friday, September 05, 2008

Sitting by myself
In an empty room
Surrounded by darkness
I wield a shaking knife shining on the moonlight of a nearby window
Lift my arm showing my wrist
Squeezing my fist shut, causing my vein to budge
I quickly slash at it over and over
Staring
I look as the crimson liquid runs down my forearm
Begin to feel dizzy, then followed by darkness, I pass out
Waking up on the cold ground I see myself laying in a puddle of blood
I feel nothing
No pain
No relief
No happiness
I'm not scared knowing i’ll die soon from the loss of blood
I think back
To all the other times i cut myself
But this time i went too far
Too deep,
I look up at the dark ceiling wondering if i’ll go to heaven,
then looking down, or hell
I glance at my wrist one last time as I drift off into a daze and collapse on the floor..



my feelings are like, totally gone..
omg.. i cant never believe this will happened...
i told myself after that pathetic guy..
im not going to fall for any1..
maybe just for fun or fling...
but this time round i fall hard on my bum...
and when i decided to be a CSI, or Detective..
i find alot of info.. and i wish.. what ana said abt him is true..
he's just a ghost...coz i think its better if he's a ghost than a......

i will be gone... i really need to get out from here..

No comments: