Saturday, September 27, 2008

FORMULA ONE!!
DAY 1!!
FRIDAY!!

in class im already all out excited for f1
even my f1 fren.. call me hyper!!!!!
im massa, he raikkonen (ice man konon!!!)
straight after class i met zaid (my f1 fren for 9yrs) at raffles..
and we walk to gate 5..
walk ard to the merchandise area..
FERRARI OF COZ!!
thot of buying tees or cup or something cute..
but guess what we bought?
A LARGE SIZE (UR KING SIZE BED) FERRARI FLAG!!!
and he bully me..to carry it ard...
its large..super big..cover me most of the time..
and abt 30 ppl stop us to take pics with us and the flag or borrow our flag...
hahaha felt so glamour..
we thot of charging ppl..$2 per pic..coz everywhere we go..ppl stop us..
argh!! ok nvm..
we chill at zouk for a while..hahaha
zouk at padang!!! awesome la..
i wanted to take alot of pics n video but digicam and videocam died on me!!!
we depend on our 5megapixels hp camera..
got to say..LG VIEWTY pics quality is way better than N96!!
YES N96!!!
hahahaha...
wen the first practice starts..
gosh...
we saw this finland guy carrying a finland flag (raikkonen fan)
and he hang the flag on a 14ft FISHING ROD!!!!
i did ask him..
Where he got the pole bla bla bla..
its from kallang fishing shop...
so after the first practice ended..
we went to Marina Square and bought a long pole..
attached to original pole..and taaadaaaa
our flag is up high...
thanks to my lovely friends..
they thot i bought the flag..for hari raya curtain..
thanks la...worst..new bed sheet..omg..
a few apeks and nyonya laugh at me...coz i look retard la..
but ok nvm...
zaid..walk a distance away from me..and he sort of realise im like the main attention. ppl quickly snap my pic..
i swear if my pic come out in newspaper..im going for a plastic surgery!!
NVM...
I CALL MYSELF A TRUE TIFOSI!!!!

oh besides giving my attention to f1 practices going on...while walking ard..
i look for hot boys..
Alamak...if my 2 girls with me...
i can declare its heaven day sia!!!
but zaid is attached so..
and he wont entertain my nonsense of hotties...he quickly pull me away..
thanks la friend!!

aft f1..frm padang i walk all the way to bugis..
With the flag..
ppl did stop me..
twice a group of ang mohs asked me to sell the flag..hell no!!
im selling it at 200..plus the pole bla bla bla..wakakaka..
can?? so my fren and i can buy 2 more..hehehe..and a tee for me..

now im charging the cams batt and my hp...
gotta wake up and clean the hse...
oh ya..i bring back the flag home..and going to sleep with it!!!
hehehe...

im so excited!!!!!
what shud i wear tmr???
hahahaha...

i still hear the f1 cars going ard..
i love ferrari
FORZA FERRARI
IM HAVING SCARLET FEVER..
SCUDERIA FERRARI..
ahhhhhhh they are juz pure love!!!!



AFTER THE 3 DAYS..I WILL UPLOAD PICS ON FACEBOOK..
will update everyday!!no worry

No comments: