Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DAY 2 & 3 OF FORMULA ONE..

let me juz start with im sorry for the late post..
i went back home late after f1 on sunday..
and felt tired plus sick..
i woke up late for class..
and now im stealing time from cleaning the hse to uploads pics and videos to my folder in pc..
for tmr...

OH BTW SELAMAT HARI RAYA 2 ALL
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN..
Happy Children Day...

day 2 of formula one..
what can i saw..
im still hyper with the flag and so on..
and my fren got a ferrari jacket for me to wear..
and more ppl stop us to take pics....
that reminds me..
i have few name cards to email them for my pics...
hahaha
my uncle called me during break..
asked me to pass him my pass..
hell no..
hahahaha i love u uncle..
but u need a stamp ya..
for re-entry..
hahahaha...
im so happy when massa got pole..
and my uncle have to wait for 1hr and 30 mins..
and he's busy with his fren..
so the bachelor kind..
aiyo....
thank god i got some1 to send me home with the flag..
and my uncle did said the same thing..
why u bought the flag...
new curtains??
argh!!!!!!!!!!!
i replied...
hey im the new ferrari merchandise model la...
coz some did stop me and my fren..
and asked us, if we are from ferrari..and if we get to keep the merchandises from ferrari..
we just smile and said its ours..
im still wondering..
what abt the rest who took pic with me..
and i didnt manage to see them..
haiz...

oh i heard some drivers went down to bazaar..
coolness!!!!!!
im still head over heels with raikkonen..
rosberg, vettel and few more..
Ahhhh hotties!!!

3day of formula one..
we are more hyper!!!!
i was late..
haiz...
but no... i didnt miss the drivers parade!!!!
i record it..
it was so love la....
the start of warm up lap and all was crazy!!!!
and of coz..i was like so sad when massa pit destroy everything..
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its not massa fault..
i hate to break it..
but even with the use of lollipop man, it will happen also coz it got stuck to the car..
after the race..we walk ard the circuit!!!
check out the nelson piquet jr crash site and massa's and sutil's crash site..
check out carbon fibres..
and when we walk to the pit garage...
and we did manage to sneak in to the pit..hehehehe..
coolness!!!!!
we took pic of ferrari pit crews and mechanics and all!!!
the parc ferme..cool!!!
i took pics all 10 pit garage..like hell la..
the no 1 and 3 grid position can la..
and when i was taking pics on the 1st grid... my eyes caught rubbers on the tarmac..
laid by massa...coolness, i peel it off..and me and my fren have to cut it to half..
sound funny but thats the fact...

ok la so far thats all i cud remember..
now im sick..
i miss the burn rubber smell and the engine sound..
omg...i love it..
im missing it..
ahhhh


ps: u left me for 5 days... u said after formula 1 u gonna call me..
haiz..its ok..
i need to rest...goodnight all...

No comments: