Saturday, October 11, 2008

ehem2...
ok... let me juz clear something here..
the person im talking abt is not who i went out with to sentosa and stuff..
that like my elder brother to me....

the guy i always talk abt..the one who put me in this sad mood at times, thinking abt wats i shud do and stuff is some1 indeed special to me...and he shared the same initials as me... H.I..and he's 27... ok... im not going to blog abt him here..
im seriously think there's no point blogging...

and thats why i've spending my time with my family.... the jsk and kgs (inside joke)
and my 2 girls... farrah ana and not forgetting christopher (mus)..
and i feel its better that way...

and to a ex friend of mine..
i seriously had enough of drama and issues...
farrah made it clear that i dont need u in my life...
as a friend or enemy... i dont want anymore...
im tired... enough is enough... thanks for the msg u sent on facebook..
i dun mind adding u on fb again... but pls.. its over...
i dont want u to make me look like a fool...
and lastly i dont want to get involve in ur life and anymore fights..

i love farrah and ana as my 2 loyal bestfriends..
being friends with u..is the biggest mistake...
goodbye L..

No comments: