Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sepi..
im not single..

today im in the malay movie marathon at home..
i have no idea how many buckets i cried..
sepi is awesome!!!

it make me miss him so much..
i have no idea where is he now..
the idea of spending raya together..
and all..
i just hope he knows im here..waiting for him..
im lost...

friday my mum family came over ...
ok la...
saturday went out with farrah..
suppose to meet adeep but i hv no idea why he didnt contact me...im mad at him..
im sick and i drag my sorry ass and farrah's to town...
Damn!!! but we met souher her cousin and... souher's friend..
had fun, shopping....
and went to airport...send my aunt and 3 cousins..they going back dubai...(ring any bells)
im kinda anti social...
just be a good daughter and follow her dad everywhere...
reached home at 11.30, change to shorts...
and off out with busu..
busu waited for me evn before i reached home..
we went to ktm..ate supper..
and off to sentosa...
giler right 1am we go sentosa..
its scary la..especially wen busu try to scare me...with the ghost story..ending up he fall asleep..
and i disturb him and read magazines and smoke my life away...
reach home close to 5am..
i was worried abt farrah coz her dad admitted to hospital...
i wanted to accompany her but she text me she's alright...
so ok...thank god her dad is alright and resting at home now...

sunday i went to tampines for open hse..
and again to jalan kechot..
ok la..
nothing much...

yesterday went jb..
isaac is super duper hyper..
his mum fall asleep throughout the journey and i was the one who took care of him...
and he like to act as tho he fell and hit his head on window.. and gave me that innocent smile..more to the mentel smile..so i wont scold him... went we at the super market.. he drop alot of stuff and juz laugh... its tiring..but i had fun...

im tired..
im tired thinking abt what i shud do with him..
coz i know when i least expected..he will surprise me...



Puisi Sepi - Baizura Kahar

No comments: