Sunday, November 09, 2008

finally schools over...
yeay!!!!

today i had fun...like finally 6 of us... farrah, haziq, ana, mus, souher and of coz myself chill..
met at forum coffee beans..we chilled from like 4plus till 7plus... no we didnt walk ard juz chill...
im like all set for the match..... wat the hell....

in the car...haziq has a plan to like eject me out of his car...
wakakkakaka...
and ana was like, hey match dah start...arsenal score...
van persie score..ok i scream for a while..then something hit me..
eh.... van persie cant play...he is suspended for like 3 games...coz he got a red card..

ok...
haziq drop off by the side..
and we went in find for ana and mus..
hey..its juz kickoff..
alamak...ana prank us..

overall... 2-1...Arsenal won...
nw arsenal back no 3 in the league table..fuh!!! thank god..
the mats behind me...was like fcuk-up...
i know he was waiting for me to open my mouth and start a fight..
but farrah keep reminding me to juz shut up...hahaha

after all..its a match, theres a winner and loser...so...maybe we will see how the match go..
i lost $1 to haziq..abt alumnia...omg...hahahaha..but wat i really care is the fun i had with my frens...ana upload the pic faster.

now i need to find a job...
hahahaha...

No comments: