Thursday, November 13, 2008

my days are like, wake up, clean the hse, go out with my frens,
go online till wee hours.. sleep at 6-7am...
and start all over again..
and im officially became a nocturnal creature!!!!!!
that lead a mundane life....
wth...
and i slept like close 2 10am juz now and woke up at 4pm!!!!
wat am i thinking??

next week i need to really go and job hunt!!!!
like really2 job hunt...
i need a job!!!!!
well left me without a job...
i need money to shop...
so i need a job!!!!!!!!!
anybody who knws any opening..
pls inform me!!!


im really tired of like arguements...over and over again..
haiz..
sometimes u are the one, that i really wish to have by my side..
and have fun with me and my family and friends..
but sometimes u are the one that drive me insane...
haiz...


and im missing this bam2!!!!
isaac!!!
fuh...


my future ferrari f1 driver....



i steal this from kak nana's multiply...
omg..
i will be smilling like this once i get a new hp from dad...
hehehe...
and my old2 hp, i will let this bam2 play with it..



ps: is samsung F480 a good hp???
i want a touchscreen hp..
better than LG Viewty..thats giving me weird surprises..
screen goes blank wen i receive calls

No comments: