Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello Everybody..

Since my beloved aunty kinda lazy to blog.
i took the chance to blog on behalf of her..
Im Isaac. yes as you can see, my aunty keep blogging about me..
why not i blog about myself on her rather dusty blog..


saturday we came to aunty house..
we as in my parents and of coz uncle busu.. yes we bought dinner and have a mini feast while watching soccer..

as for me.
im having fun.. at first i chat with aunty's girlfriends.. i think its wawa and ana..
without aunty realising that i accidently block her 2 friends..
no she's not even mad at me..
she showed me a folder that contains hundreds pics of me..
then we had our dinner..
and i as usual bang into things and playing with things,breaking things...
crawl and explore every inch of the house except the kitchen..
nenek has thing red rag in the kitchen that i hate it..
i dont even dare to go in to the kitchen unless bonda or my 2 lovely aunties carry me..
i fell hard in aunty yana's room..
but it didnt stop me from having fun..

oh ya.. everybody didnt let me touch anything on the table..
so aunty hanis gave me a car magazine and 2 toy car..
a porsche and a ferrari to play with..
its funny coz the porsche tickle me..
coz aunty play with it around my body..
we left about 1am..
its late night..

And i can see everybody is kinda moody that arsenal lost to aston villa..
ps: i watch a lil bit of soccer coz aunty hanis keep saying goal and it attract my attention..


on sunday.
ard noon we fetch aunty yana and aunty hanis...
uncle roy went to marina barrage first..of coz with his bike..
yeay... guess what..we ate ice cream..its hot and sunny..
and by the time we walk to the spot for fishing.
aunty hanis almost slip and fall..(her legs covered with mud..eeeuuuw) and our ice creams melt..

we sat down, and bonda strip me to my diapers..
wow.i had fun.. i touch a catfish..something aunty hanis hates..
hahaha i even touch a tamban fish..something my aunty wont touch..
hahahahahaha and after a while, aunty hanis bestfriend text her telling her she's reaching..

my first time meeting aunty farrah.. so aunty and i walk slowly.
wait im in the pram of coz..
to meet aunty farrah..
when we met her she kinda shock to see me..
hello aunty!!!
i juz kept quiet and stone..
suddenly aunty hanis saw this water playground..
she called my parents asking if they brought extra clothing for me.. they said yes..
And off..she take off my top..and we had fun..
i saw 2 baby girls..cute baby girls..
i touch this newborn baby girl..
i admit im afraid of water.. played for about one hour plus..
and aunty hanis is already drenched..
she decided its enuff..
not for me..
i gave them tantrums. i slapped aunty farrah face.. and push her face away..
and of coz i wanted to bite her neck..
but aunty hanis stopped me from doing so..hahaha..
i tell u i didnt had enuff..

finding for toilet we ended up at the solar park..
i grab onto this random uncle bag... and nag at him in my own language coz he has this huge camera.. hahahahaha
they gotta change me coz its so cold..
they bought me plain water..i drank like 1/5 of it..
its hard for aunty to change my diapers coz im so moody..
i think she did it badly...hahaha...
dress up..and aunty decided to walk around..like 5 mins later i fall asleep..
she wrap me using aunty farrah sweater coz i dont have any pants..hahaha im a slacker..
and i think they went for a smoke outside...
and they bump into their classmate in mdis..
she took my pic and said im cute..of coz im cute.. like what aunty farrah said..
december babies are cute babies!!

they went to gallery cafe to grab a bite..
i woke up..cried a lil bit.. and fall asleep again..
they talk and keep asking where's ana..
ya aunty ana.. she took so long to come.. when she arrived.. i woke up again...
and quickly went back to sleep..

but after 15 mins. aunty yana called and asked us to meet them at the water playground..
so bye all..

we went our separate ways after that..
aunty hanis followed us..
while aunty yana and uncle roy went home and off to work..

we went to united square.. hehehehe to get my stuff..
my one stop shopping place...
went back home, bonda gave me medicines..
and we had a quick shower..
send aunty hanis home, she had a splash and dash and i had fun..
its like i have freedom here..im happy crawling around..
hehehe and of coz..i see my favourite fishes..in the fish tank of coz..
i hope one day i can touch them..hahahaha..

aunty quickly dress up and off to Railway to have supper..
i slept like around 12plus..and we reach home abt 1plus..
fuh..i think im tired typing..
enjoy the pics..

love, isaac hamzah..

ps: i will update if i meet aunty next time..


im chatting with wawa..

typing whatever i feel like typing


hey thats me like when i was 4 months???


ok..can i have this when i turn 21..



oh my this bmw is nice!!!


ohhh i know she loves me...



look what aunty did..she wrap me...



bedtime is a blast..hahahaha


yeay we going out...



this is my mum..

pss:im bored and got nothing to do..so i decided to post this...
hahahahaha...i tell u my life is getting boring..thank god i have family and friends..
thank god im going out with my girlfriends later..or else..im bored to death...
chalet is super boring.... i dunno why....

No comments: