Saturday, December 06, 2008

Bam Bam turn 1...

met farrah and freda at parkway..got myself a boyfriend shirt..
i had fun...ana cudnt make it coz she have some party at workplace..
i wanna have fun!!!

i totally forgot that it was muzik2 semi finals...
i miss faizal tahir performances...cuba and sampai syurga...
but i found out both faizal tahir songs make it to the finals..kudos!! cant miss the finals!!

met ana at farrah's hse..chill till 11..
while chilling my sis called and told me..our car got into a hit and run accident..
i swear and curse that car that hit and run our car get into accident and hope his car just crash and is totally beyond repair
so irresponsible humans!!!!!!! so what if yours is a merc!!!! u dont own the road dude!!!!
met my sister and bro in law at bedok dbs..and then we off to bedok foodcourt..
ksk and busssssss arrived earlier than us..but they took so long to meet us at the foodcourt..
guess what..

isaac gave us a shock..he start walking..
ya he push his quinny(pram)..
he's like running not walking..hahaha...
i didnt eat coz im so full..
thanks ana for the food..
the eclairs and cakes make me full

12 on the dot..we sang happy birthday..yes time flies...and isaac is already 1 now!!!
he ate that spicy sabsuka like nobody business...this boy...if we stop feeding him..he will start nagging..so ya..

After supper..they sat one corner..and smoke..
isaac entertain us..pushing his pram all around...and fell a couple of time..and got so tired..
we got really dizzy looking at him going round and round and bang into lamp post,rubbish bins, and of coz us....we did record the mini show..hahahahaha..

i force my sis to treat us macD ice cream since its isaac bday..(past midnight..only place to get ice cream is macD)
in the car..he got so sleepy..but i didnt put him to sleep..let him disturb my sis thats driving and my bro in law..

before going macD we walk around to find posb atm..we saw 2 cats...and my bam2 dont give any mercy to anybody or any animals so he disturb the 2 cats...i felt sorry, the cats got a nightmare from isaac..im afraid of cats but wat to do...my nephew love them..thank god both the cats didnt bite him..
he ate orea mcflurry (mine) chocolate mcflurry (my sis) and hot fudge sundae (his parents) but he finished up half of my mcflurry....im sure he's a happy boy tonight...he get to eat and drink we ordered...

meeting him later...
my hp now full with his pic...

so to that some1...
it does show that ur main contender is Isaac Hamzah..
and im sure, u lost this match..
he's too adorable and he's my sweetheart..
bluek!!!!!

Ps: mil just told me the title of our song..
on the moon with cori..
and we gonna compose it soon...
and he loves puisi sepi..

No comments: